All those who want to get rid of excess weight; know how easily they can recover them by holding any diet.
To help you in this, nutritionists advise that the secret of the high quality diet is consisted in the following:
- consuming 3 major healthy meals
- Consuming a few healthy snacks that will keep you satiated (snacks should not be fried snacks like chips, waffle, chocolate and other unhealthy pleasures)
- Not to overeat.
We offer you a list of foods that you can eat between meals. These foods are low-fat and prevent you to overeat.
– 50g raisins – 130 calories
– 2 Kiwi – 95 calories
– 21 grain almonds – 147 calories
– Cup of yogurt – 60 calories
– Cup of coffee without sugar + 10g cheese – 37 calories
– A glass of milk – 65 calories
– 3 small carrots – 65 calories
– 1 apple of 100g and yogurt – 50 calories
Apart from these foods in your diet you can freely insert sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, fresh green salad, a small baked potato, baked apple without sugar and small amounts of dried fruit.
Whenever you crave something sweet or salty, refer to these combinations, because only these foods will successfully manage your weight forever.