The citrus diet effectively melts fat and by using it you can lose weight up to 24 pound in just 2 weeks.
The primary reason why this diet is recommended is that it regulates the digestive system. According to nutritionists, lemon, grapefruit, orange and tangerine is rich in citrus acid that stimulates the secretion of stomach juices, thereby improving digestion.
The diet is fairly simple, but there are several strict rules:
1. It is necessary every morning to drink lemon or orange juice made with lukewarm water and the tea and coffee to be minimized. Avoid alcohol, sweets and fizzy drinks.
2. During the day you should eat at least 5 servings of citrus fruit. During the day at least one meal must contain juice and lemon peel.
3. This diet has no calorie counting, but we need to hold to the correct timing. The meals should be at the same time.
4. Avoid foods like bread, rice, potatoes and cornflakes because they raise blood sugar and deposited more fat. Eat brown rice, green vegetables, protein and fruit with a small percentage of sugars.
5. Avoid processed foods. Instead, eat fresh food. It is recommended that every lunch and dinner you should have a salad of fresh vegetables.
6. Do not overdo it with lean food, because the body needs some fat. It is best to use food with unsaturated fatty acids such as fish oil. 7. A physical activity for half an hour a day is highly recommended.