An irregular breakfast in the morning may lead to largely imbalances in the body. If we keep avoiding breakfast, the body spends stocks of food, we get exhausted very easily and it increases feelings of hunger. Therefore, with the following meal, we consume food in larger quantities than the body it’s needed and thereby we challenge obesity or excess part of the food to accrue in a form of body fat.
Skipping breakfast can cause:
Sleepiness and laziness
Weakened immune system
Disorders in the digestive system
Distortion in the level of blood sugar
Feeling highly hungry before the end of the morning
Suggestions for morning breakfasts:
– Oatmeal with skim milk
– Oatmeal with skim milk combined with dried fruit (goji berries, raisins, dried apricots, etc.).
– Oatmeal with skim milk combined with seeds (chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, integral sesame, sunflower seed)
– Oatmeal with skim milk combined with nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, Indian walnuts)
– Cornflakes with skimmed milk or yogurt
– Integral omelet and bread with low fat yogurt
– Integral bread with peanut butter, apricot jam, strawberry jam
– Boiled eggs and cheese with low fat (goat cheese) and wheat bread
With regular everyday breakfast your metabolism will be regulated, it will feel vital and full of energy to perform everyday tasks, you will not feel the tension and irritability, and you will also satisfy the amount of morning meal that your body needs.
For better functioning of the body, other than the regular breakfast, we also suggest, one hour after breakfast, light physical exercises that will also produce the proper functioning of your metabolism.
Therefore we strongly recommend you to not skip the breakfast in the morning and to start the day in a healthy way.